Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wanna be..

Yeah! That's true. I hope he know what i mean. I really want to be with him. Only him. Not the other boys that i meet. I just realize that i wanna be with him. That's all! I do love him. Very much! Hmmm.. I really want he know that how i love him like before. Not just before, until now i do love him. I can't say anything. Just thinking about him. Just him, MY BOO~ Oh! God. I can't forget about him. I really miss when i touch his face. Auwww! :face16: i miss that time. The time i hug him. The time i kiss his cheeks, his 'kening'. Hmmm~ It's all about him! :face21: I want you! I need you! I want you! I need you! :face22: Gahhh! Can't wipe my tears off! I want him to wipe my tears that drops on my cheeks. :face47: hmmm.. Enough from me. Wanna be alone without him, tonight. :face37:

No comments:

Post a Comment