Thursday, November 3, 2011

Everlasting Partner

Friendship? What is friendship? Do you have a friend? No, so find friend that can be trusted. I mean, you shoul find friend like can sharing her/his problem with you. If you have a friend then congrats to you. That's mean you already have a meaningful friend like she/he. Mine.. I have a friend. Really special friend for me. I don't call them a friend. But, I call them my everlasting partner. Friend.. A truly friend will be with you if you're have a problem or something else. Friend just like a bracelet, if it break. It done forever! If it no, so it wouldn't. So, today I'm gonna tell you about me and my friends. HAHA let me tell you in Bahasa~ Okay! Aku ada kawan-kawan yang sangat mengerti tentang keadaan saya dengan sepenuhnya. Mereka tetap berada disisi saya walau apapun yang terjadi. Last time, me and my friends was argued with each other. Just misunderstanding only. Not big prob at all. Finally, kami orang b'kumpol balik macam sediakala. Mungkin kamu orang pernah mengalami apa yang aku pernah alami buat masa ini. Btw, nasib sebelum SPM kami orang sudah b'kumpol balik. Kalau tidak, SPM jadi mangsa saya WOKKKKK! Ohh, yaa. Sebelum saya mengundur diri. Saya ingin memohon maaf kalau ada terkasar bahasa dalam blog saya ni selama ini. Biasalah, remaja dikatakan. Yehhh! I do love my Everlasting partner. They are Syelia Sebi, Bethelynne Saran, Peter Sadar, Jenniffer Jawai, Virginia Sharen, Titus Ron, Mohammad Zhariff, Boniface Kabul, Mohammad Syazwan & Dayang Rodzilina. Sorry ye, kalau saya punya background tu takda pic korang. Tkda pic korang kat lam file saya. ^^ Cuma ada pic Jejen, Yaayaa, Petepete, Tiffy & Yen saja. Lagu kat blog saya ini merupakan lagu faverat kami orang. Ok, ini saja. Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment