Wednesday, August 31, 2011

G-Dragon//Kwon Ji Yong

Auwwwww!~ HELL-O- People! Today I'm going to talk about my super-duper G-Dragon of Big Bang. He is the leader/main rapper of Big Bang. His real name is Kwon Ji Yong. :D He was born on August, 18, 1988. Height-177cm Weight-58kg Woooo! He is totally CHRISTIAN, okay?! He is pretty bright, when he is quiet he is extremely quiet. He lightens the mood a lot. He leads the group. His senses are fast, has high self esteem and likes to be outstanding. Bahhh~ let's take a look to my Kwon Ji Yong oppa picture! Pretty cute!
Serious little face!
Saranghae oppa! Aigooo~
L>O>V>E oppa!!
I love the most! He is the one!

I hope one day, I will go to Seoul, Korea! And, meet him. So, and Big Bang(V.I.P). And, 2NE1(BLACK JACK). Yeah! I hope so god. Amen~ Lastly, success always, LOVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment