Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What A Day!

- Just now me & my friends go somewhere2 out there. We're not using a car or even a motorcycle. Haha! We're 'jalan kaki' you know? OMG! What a day. Really excited you know what?! Hahaha~ 1st, we go mamam 'KOLO MEE' at Green Hill Cafe. i think you know apa itu 'KOLO MEE'. It's really nyummmyyyy! Waaa~ 2nd, we go jlan2 around WATERFRONT KUCHING. we take some picture then continue our walked. Hahaha! 3rd, we beranikn drik GUNA SAMPAN go to the other side of WATERFRONT! OMG! Not me dayung the SAMPAN but, ada apek yg dayung itu SAMPAN. Memang mual la pkai itu SAMPAN. haishh~ ENOUGH! this is 1st n last i guna SAMPAN. continue my story again. Then, we go beli brang kat Bazaar there. We bought some 'REGGAE BANGLES'. Waaaa! RASTAMAN. Lastly, we go back then reached at home. My Abang2 Angkat stand outside my house, suddenly they said. 'KAMI KA NGABANG, ENDU'. Ceeeee!~ Itu sja la crita sya ari ni. Walaupun tanpa kamu, sya tetap gembira sma kwn2 ku!

No comments:

Post a Comment