Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Person Named ' HE ' & ' SHE '

He - Hye there .
She - Hye back .
He - How are u ?
She - I'm fine . Thank you . N , u ?
He - I'm fine . How ur school ?
She - Everything good . I change a lot now . :')
He - Really ? That's good .
She - Yea . I know it's good .
He - Urmm , btw . U have BOYFRIEND ord ?
She - Not yet . I've to focus with my study this year .
He - Yea , that's good oso . Same with my EX GIRLFRIEND . She oso want to focus with her study . Same with u .
She - Yea , that's good .
He - Did u still love ur EX BOYFRIEND ? N , please tell me who is he .
She - Yea , i still love him & always love him . Till the end of my breathe . Who is he ? I can't tell u . Hrmm
He - Really ? Is he really important for u ?
She - Yea , very important for me . He's the only 1 for me . N , i love him . Although , he's not loving me anymore . I'm really sure that I WANT HIM !! :'(
He - U want him back , ryte ?
She - Yea , i want too . But , i know i can't . it's really hard for me to back with him once again .
He - Why ?
She - ... * silence
He - Are u , oryte ?
She - Nope . I'm happy here . But ..
He - But what ?!!
She - Inside of ne is CRYING !! :''(
He - Calm down . I know what u feel ryte now . U shud say to him that u still love him .
She - I DON'T WANT !! I CAN'T !!
He - Why ?
She - Enough is enough . Let it past . I want forget about him . Leave me alone for a while .
He - But ..
She - I'm sorry . * She ran off from he
He - :''( * I'm sorry . I'm still loving u dear .
*** Can They Be Together Once Again ?? ***

No comments:

Post a Comment