Sunday, February 27, 2011

My New Lover

- hye , i wanna share some story with u my dear Bloggie . hehe , i got new lover . u know it ? hehe , i'm f*cking happy ryte here . ehek ! *asa kiut modee* ngeee !~ btw , he really sweet bha . n i oso don't know what had happen to me last nyte . suddenly , i fall in love with him . his attitude make me DYING , u know ? bang ! i slap ur Bloggie !! here , sorry for that , ok ? i'm really excited & i can't control of myself now !! i feel that he can make me happy , better that what my ex boyfie had done for me . even tho he's my friend uncle . btw , i'm telling u honestly . Tony is Flora uncle . Flora is my very the very BEST GIRLFRIEND i've ever had in this WHOLE WORLD . yerrr !~ kinda stupid lha my WORD . yea , we continue that story tellin yha . he said , me is the only one for him . n then i replied , ouh thanks . i'm just like -_-'' ( blur ) . yha , i don't want trust him very muchkk , ok ? i just wanna be cool yha . it's great . hmm , that's all for today yha . that pix is when my heart gonna be mix up with TONY heart . hehehehe !!
- Angel_Of_Death -

No comments:

Post a Comment